交互语音
诶?是指挥官?……哎呀!差点忘了还有任务了!
Huh? Commander? ...Crap, almost forgot I've still got stuff to do!
어? 지휘관...? 아차! 임무가 있는 거 깜빡할 뻔했어!
太好了~这里的指挥官看上去是个好人呢!我是刘易斯式,请多多关照!
Thank goodness~ The Commander here looks like a nice person! I'm Lewis, pleased to meet you!
다행이다~ 여기 지휘관은 좋은 사람 같아! 내 이름은 루이스, 잘 부탁해!
我把会议要准备的资料弄丢了……不、不过没关系!我全都好好记着呢!
I lost all the material I prepared for the meeting…b-but it's okay! I memorized it all!
준비했던 회의 자료를 전부 잃어버렸어... 아, 그래도 걱정 마! 다 기억하고 있으니까!
大家看上去都这么可爱,完全不敢相信是战术人形呢,是想采用迷倒敌人的战术吗?
Everyone looks so adorable, I can't believe they're all Tactical Dolls! Are you trying to deceive the enemy?
다들 너무 예쁘고 귀여워서, 전술인형인 게 믿기지 않을 정도야. 설마, 미인계로 적을 방심하게 만드는 전략이야?
嗯?指挥官想要扳手腕吗?我可是很厉害的哦。
Hm? You want to arm-wrestle with me, Commander? I'm very good at it, you know.
응? 나랑 팔씨름하고 싶어? 나 힘 엄청 세다고~
不管多累多不开心,只要看着指挥官的话,心情就能立马好起来呢!嘿嘿~
No matter how tired or unhappy I am, I perk up right away when I see you, Commander! Hehe~
아무리 기분이 나쁠 때라도, 지휘관만 보면 금세 좋아지는 거 있지! 에헤헤~
指挥官,虽然您是我最熟悉的人,但有时您又显得那么陌生……
我已经无法忍耐只在远处望着您了,我想要走进您的内心。
我……想要知道,关于您的一切一切。
Commander, while you're the person I'm most familiar with, there are times when you seem like such a stranger...
I can't bear to just gaze at you from afar, I want to enter your heart.
I...I want to know everything about you.
지휘관은 내게 있어 가장 가까운 사람인데, 어떨 땐 무척 먼 것처럼 느껴져...
역시, 멀리서 바라보기만 해서는 더는 못 견디겠어. 지휘관의 마음에 가까워질래.
지휘관의... 모든 걸 알고 싶어.
看起来不错。
That looks pretty good.
괜찮아 보이네.
指挥官,有件事我很在意……
Commander, something's been bothering me...
지휘관, 살짝 신경 쓰이는 일이 있는데...
指挥官看起来心情不错呢,发生了什么好事吗?
Commander, you look like you're in a good mood, did something good happen?
지휘관, 왠지 기분이 좋아보이네. 뭐 좋은 일이라도 있었어?
培养语音
是新的伙伴?我也想见见!
Is that a new friend? I want to meet her too!
새로운 동료야? 나도 한번 보고 싶어!
唔……从外表上完全看不出变强了呢。
Hm... You can't see that I've grown stronger just by looking at me.
음... 겉으론 별로 변한 점이 없네.
嘿嘿……我看起来真是可靠呢~
Heheh... I look so reliable~
헤헤, 역시 나라니까, 믿음직하지?
应、应该不用打针吧?……
I-I won't need an injection, right...?
주, 주사 맞는 건 아니지...?
大家都长什么样呢?
What do the others look like?
모두 어떻게 생겼을까?
比较重的资源就交给我吧!
Let me carry the heavier supplies!
무거운 물건은 내게 맡겨줘!
我把看起来厉害的东西都带回来了。
I've brought back everything that looks awesome.
쓸만해 보이는 거 다 가지고 왔어!
这会是一次很好的锻炼。
This will be a good training experience.
좋은 경험이 되겠어.
战斗语音
梯队就位,任务开始!
Echelon in position, commencing mission!
지정 장소에 도착, 임무 개시야!
把坏人统统干掉吧!
Wipe out the enemy!
나쁜 사람은 모두 해치울 거야!
呜呜……这些家伙比看上去的坏多了……
Ugh...these guys are much nastier than they look...
흐으윽... 저 사람들 보기엔 나쁜 사람이 아닌 것 같았는데...!
就让历史记住我们胜利的样子吧!
Let history remember us as victors!
우리의 승리를 역사에 새기자!
这个违和感……是怎么回事……
Something...doesn't feel right...
이 위화감은 대체 어떻게 된 거지...?
射击准备!
Prepare to fire!
사격 준비!
得趁现在检查装备。
Now's the time to check our gear.
이참에 장비를 점검하자.
你们看上去好可怜啊~
Aw, you look so sad.
살짝 불쌍하게 보이네...
让我好好地招待你们!
Allow me to take care of you!
내가 잘 대접해줄게!
小心啦!我要发力了!
Careful, I'm about to use force!
진심으로 갈 테니까 각오해!