交互语音
好奇我每天都那么精确地守在这里和您打招呼吗?这当然是因为我可爱的电子蜂鸟时刻都在关注着您的到来呀~!
Are you curious about how I'm always waiting here each day to greet you without fail? Naturally, it's because my cute little electronic hummingbirds are keeping an eye on you at all times!
제가 이렇게 매일 시간 딱 맞춰 인사하는 게 신기하세요? 그야 제 귀여운 로봇 벌새가 언제나 지휘관님이 오시는 걸 지켜보고 있으니까죠~!
在您面前的正是独一无二的蜂鸟——从现在起就是您最可靠的护卫和同伴了!
Standing before you is the one and only Kolibri — your most reliable protector and friend from now on!
지금 눈앞에 있는 이 유일무이한 콜리브리가 오늘부터 지휘관님의 가장 듬직한 호위이자 동료가 되어주겠어요!
指挥官的桌子上总会乱起来,不如我来传授给您最棒的整理归类技巧吧!
Your desk is always a mess, Commander. Why don't I teach you the best techniques for tidying and sorting stuff?
지휘관님의 탁상은 하루가 멀다하고 어지럽혀지니까, 제가 최고의 정리정돈 비법을 전수해드릴까요?
这些都是我收藏的珍品,以前帕罗莎完全不懂它们的好呢,不过您肯定是喜欢的吧?
These items are all precious treasures from my collection. In the past, Perosa had no idea how good they were, but surely you like them, right?
이거 전~부, 제가 아끼는 수집품이에요. 페로사는 이것들의 가치를 전혀 모르던데, 분명 지휘관님 마음엔 들겠죠?
娇小的身体正是精巧的表现,所以我很喜欢现在的自己!话又说回来,指挥官看到那些庞然大物不会觉得害怕吗?
A small body is an sign of intricacy, which is why I like myself very much! Come to think of it, don't you get scared when you see big things, Commander?
아담한 몸은 바로 정교함의 구현이죠, 그래서 전 지금 제 모습이 정말 좋아요! 그건 그렇고, 지휘관님은 커다란 물건을 봐도 안 무서우신가요?
您最近总是愁眉不展,有什么心事吗?因为最近丢了三十套象棋的王后,而且找不到罪犯?那可真遗憾……等等,不要打开那个柜子!
You've been looking down recently, is something bothering you? Oh, it's because you've lost the queens from 30 chess sets recently and haven't been able to find the culprit. What a shame... Wait, don't open that closet!
요즘 어째 계속 표정이 안 좋던데, 고민이라도 있으신가요? 네? 최근 들어 체스의 퀸이 30개나 사라졌는데 범인을 찾지 못했다고요? 그건 정말 유감―― 잠깐만, 그 서랍은 열면 안 돼요!
咦?咦!?为什么那么突然!?
不对,电子蜂鸟应该会第一时间传回消息才对,我明明设置好了的……
唔,既然被您领先一步,那就做好家里多一个可爱人形的准备吧!
Eh? Ehhhhh?! Why this, all of a sudden?
No, wait, my electronic hummingbirds should have told me about this right away, and I even set them up in advance...
Hmm, since you've taken the initiative, you'd better prepare to have another cute little Doll in your home!
어라, 어라!? 왜 이렇게 갑자기...?!
말도 안 돼, 로봇 벌새들이 가장 먼저 소식을 가져오도록 다 설정해놨는데...
으으... 선수를 빼앗은 이상, 귀여운 인형을 집에 들일 준비를 하시라고요!
电子蜂鸟和蜂鸟是完全不同的哦!
Electronic hummingbirds and regular hummingbirds are totally different!
로봇 벌새와 콜리브리는 완전 다르다고요!
格里芬上上下下没有我看不到的角落!
There's nowhere in Griffin from top to bottom where I can't see!
그리폰의 방방곡곡, 제가 못 보는 곳은 없어요!
培养语音
蜂鸟传来的最新情报——新的同僚已经准备好报到了!
Latest news from the hummingbirds — our new friend is ready to report!
콜리브리가 최신 정보를 알려드립니다~ 새로운 동료가 입대 신고하러 왔어요!
越来越想把自己也收藏起来了!
I feel like collecting myself more and more!
나 자신마저 컬렉션으로 삼고 싶어져요!
电子蜂鸟的几何倍增长,将带来最华丽的协奏!
A geometric increase in the number of hummingbirds leads to the grandest of concertos!
로봇 벌새가 늘어나면 늘어날수록, 더욱 화려한 협주가 될 거예요!
非常感谢!那电子蜂鸟也拜托了。
Thank you very much! I'll be counting on you to fix my electronic hummingbirds as well.
고마워요! 로봇 벌새도 부탁해요.
队列还不够整齐啊,大家一起,向右~看!
The lineup still isn't neat enough. All together now, right face~!
대열이 좀 삐뚤어졌네요? 우로~ 정렬!
出发,新的收藏品正等着我们!
Let's go, new treasures await!
출발! 새로운 컬렉션이 우릴 기다리고 있어요!
大丰收~指挥官,有没有中意的精致小物件呢?
What a big harvest~ Commander, are there any exquisite little items that have caught your interest?
대풍년이었어요~ 지휘관님, 마음에 드는 기념품 있나요?
请放心,我有十足的把握来完成行动!
Don't worry, I'm fully confident of completing this operation!
안심하세요, 임무 완수에 필요한 정보는 충분하니까요!
战斗语音
听我口令——齐步~前进!
Listen up! Together~ march!
앞으로~ 가!
享受这美妙的节奏吧!
Enjoy this lovely rhythm!
이 멋진 리듬을 즐기라고요!
这完全是意料之外的状况啊!
This is a totally unexpected situation!
이런 건 예상 못했다고요!
有我在的地方,胜利就是,必然的终场!
When I'm around, victory is a foregone conclusion!
제가 있으니까 승리는 당연한 결과라고요!
情报不足,不能冒进,暂时撤退吧!
We lack sufficient intelligence, so we mustn't be rash. Fall back for now!
정보가 부족해, 무모한 싸움은 피하고 우선 후퇴해요!
情报已经掌握了,现在是进攻的最佳时机!
We've gathered intelligence on them, now's the best time to attack!
정보 파악 완료, 바로 지금이 최고의 공격 찬스예요!
稳住阵型,电子蜂鸟已经在路上了!
Keep your formation steady, the electronic hummingbirds are on their way!
진형 유지! 로봇 벌새가 곧 올 거예요!
情报准确无误!
The intel is accurate!
정보가 틀림없어요!
完全在我的节奏之下!
Everything is proceeding according to my rhythm!
모두 제 박자대로예요!
休想躲开电子蜂鸟的视线!
You can forget about evading the eyes of my electronic hummingbirds!
로봇 벌새의 눈을 피할 순 없어요!