交互语音
那个……兜里有新出的漫画,有空来找我玩吧,指挥官,都可以借给你喔。
Um... I have some new manga with me. Hang out with me when you have time, Commander. I can lend them all to you.
저기... 내가 새로 나온 만화책을 가져왔는데... 시간 나면 나 찾아와 줘, 빌려줄게.
CZ100报到,哎?我在这里呀,指挥官看到了吗?
CZ 100 reporting for duty. Huh? I'm here. Commander, can you see me?
CZ100이 입대를 신고... 응? 지휘관, 나 이쪽이야. 나 안 보여?
相比热闹的走马观花,来自一个人的注视会更加真诚吧。啊,只有指挥官的目光足够炙热……真想也体会到那种温暖呀,呜呜……
Compared to cursory glances, a person's gaze is much more sincere. Ah, only the Commander has that kind of burning gaze... I wish I could experience that kind of warmth... (Sniffles)
백 명의 눈길보다는, 한 명의 주목을 받는 게 더 마음에 와닿아. 응, 지휘관의 시선만이 날 뜨겁게 해 줘... 그 느낌을 더 느끼고 싶어...
呜哇……指挥官,不要因为只是看不见我,就以为是我在故意吓你玩呀,CZ75可以替我作证。
Whoa... Commander, just because you didn't see me doesn't mean I was trying to scare you deliberately. CZ75 can vouch for me.
아... 지휘관, 내가 잘 안 보인다 해서 내가 지휘관을 놀래키려 한다고 생각하진 말아 줘. CZ75가 증언해 줄 수 있어.
新章节太精彩了,完全可以沉浸下去……嗯,除了指挥官,谁都别想让我分神。
The new chapter is so fantastic it's pulling me in completely... Yeah, nobody except for the Commander can distract me from reading.
최신화 완전 재밌어서 빠져들 거 같아... 응, 지휘관 말고는 아무도 날 건들 수 없어...
可以去指挥官那里坐一会儿吗?这个世界有很多吵闹的地方,但和指挥官在一起就出奇平静,果然有些话不对指挥官敞开,哪里都不舒服呢。
Can I sit here with you for a bit, Commander? The world is so full of noise, but it's always surprisingly calm and quiet when I'm with you. I just can't not open up to you, Commander.
지휘관 옆에 앉아도 돼? 세상엔 시끄러운 곳이 잔뜩인데, 지휘관이랑 같이 있으면 이상하게도 조용하게 느껴져... 그리고... 지휘관한테 털어놓지 않으면 답답한 말도 있거든...
漫画里这样的事情,不是要先慢慢靠近吗?
……虽然CZ75总觉得我缺少了什么共情的模块,但指挥官也缺了这一段故事吧。
喏……这个借给你,可以慢慢学习的。会一直等着你的。
Don't they always take this kind of thing slow in manga?
...CZ75 always says that I could be missing some sort of empathy module, but you really want to experience this story, don't you?
Here... You can borrow this and study up. I'll be waiting for you.
만화에서 이런 장면에선 천천히 접근해야는 거 아니야?
CZ75가 나한테 공감 모듈이 없는 것 같다곤 하지만... 지휘관도 좀 무드가 없는 것 같은데.
이거... 빌려줄 테니까 천천히 배워. 언제까지라도 기다려 줄게.
不用麻烦了……
You don't have to bother...
신경쓰지 말아 줘...
指挥官,那个……上次借你的漫画,看完的话就还给我吧……唔,等得有些心慌。
Commander, um... If you're done with the manga I lent you before, please give it back to me... Uh, I'm getting a little impatient.
지휘관, 그거... 저번에 빌려준 만화책, 다 봤으면 돌려줘... 나도 빨리 보고 싶어...
指挥官,没有别的事情的话,我再看会。
If there's nothing else, Commander, I'll be reading for a bit longer.
지휘관, 다른 일 없으면 책 좀 더 볼게.
培养语音
是新人吗?……我还没来及全都认识呢。
A newbie? ...I haven't even got to know everyone.
신참이야? 지금 있는 애들 얼굴도 아직 다 기억 못하는데...
这下,应该不会受到太多人关注吧……
This won't draw too much attention, I hope...
이런다고 너무 눈길을 끌진 않겠지...?
就算是自己,也不太想认识……
I don't really fancy getting to know myself either...
나 자신이라고 해도 가까이 지내고 싶진 않아...
可以顺便把……没有办法接受别人注视的毛病也修理一下吗?
Could you also...fix my problem of not being able to stand other people's gaze?
고치는 김에, 내가 남의 시선을 못 견디는 점도 고칠 순 없을까...?
大家好……呃,多多麻烦了……
Hello... Uh, sorry for the trouble...
모두 안녕... 어... 잘 부탁해...
和别人一起吗?要指挥官一直保持联系才行……
I have to spend time with other people? I'd better keep an open comm link with the Commander...
다른 사람들하고 같이? 지휘관, 꼭 연락 유지해 줘...
这么多东西,应该能让指挥官开心一下。
Such a big haul should make the Commander happy.
이렇게 잔뜩 가져왔으니까 지휘관도 기뻐하겠지.
好像……照着手册上的做,也不用麻烦别人。
I think...I can just follow the handbook. I won't have to bother other people that way.
그게... 매뉴얼대로 하면 다른 사람 손 빌릴 일 없는 거지?
战斗语音
要开始了,这次一定能让指挥官注意到我!
Here it goes! This time I'll make the Commander notice me!
시작하자, 이번엔 반드시 지휘관이 나만 바라보도록 만들겠어!
他们会意想不到的。
They don't know what's coming for them.
분명 예상 못했을 거야.
总算是……暂且落幕了。
It's over...for now.
이것도... 일단락 난 거라고 볼까...
好像没感觉到什么喜悦呀……
This isn't making me particularly happy...
딱히 기쁘거나 하진 않은데...
这样的场面吗……见识到了。
What a sight... Now I've experienced defeat.
이게 현장이구나... 이제 알겠어.
时不我待,果断前进吧!
Time waits for no one! Advance decisively!
주저 말고 과감하게 전진!
后退防御,武断会付出代价的。
Fall back and defend. We'll pay if we act rashly.
수비하게 물러나, 무모하면 피해만 볼 뿐이야.
麻烦你,安静一下。
Please keep quiet.
거기, 좀 조용히 해.
就这样处理好像也能完成任务吧。
This also seems to be a way of completing the mission.
이렇게 처리해도 임무를 달성할 수 있겠지.
没能力拒绝的话,就接受吧。
If you can't refuse, just accept it.
거절 못 하겠으면 그냥 받아.