交互语音
来得正好,指挥官!快上车,让我们用一场惊险刺激的赛车来开始新的一天吧!
You're just in time, Commander! Quick, get on, let's start the new day with a thrilling ride!
마침 잘 왔어 지휘관! 빨리 차에 타, 스릴 넘치는 레이싱으로 하루를 시작하자고!
嘿,指挥官,让你久等啦!我就是HK512,请问我的欢迎会怎么走?
Hey, Commander, sorry to keep you waiting! I'm 512, where's my welcome party?
여어 지휘관, 많이 기다렸지? 내가 바로 HK512야. 그래서, 내 환영 파티장은 어느 쪽이야?
格里芬真是个好地方啊♪不管是什么来历的人形都可以获得战斗的机会!你怎么用这种眼神看着我?莫非有谁也说过类似的话……
Griffin really is a nice place♪ Any Doll gets a chance to fight, no matter their background! Why are you looking at me with those doubting eyes? Did someone say something like that in the past?
그리폰은 참 좋은 곳이라니까♪ 어떤 과거를 가진 인형이든 싸울 기회를 주니까 말이야! 뭐야, 왜 미심쩍은 눈초리야? 설마 나랑 같은 말을 한 사람이라도 있어...?
指挥官,工作很辛苦吧,尝尝我亲手做的便当啊!我可是好不容易才找到机会溜进厨房的。量有点大?诶,也就倒了小半缸米啊……
Commander, work must be hard, so try a handmade lunchbox from me! I had to wait a long time before I had the chance to sneak into the kitchen. It's a little big? Well, I did dump half a pot of rice into it...
지휘관, 일하기 힘들지? 내가 수제 도시락 좀 먹어 봐! 겨우겨우 주방에 숨어들어서 만든 거라고. 엥, 너무 많다고? 쌀 반 자루밖에 안 썼는데...
嘿,指挥官,我这次任务完成得还不错吧!我可以申请一天假去看望下我姐吗?CAWS不承认她是我姐?没关系,总有一天她会的。
Hey, Commander, I completed my most recent mission pretty well, didn't I? So can I apply for a day off to visit my big sis? What, CAWS refuses to accept that she's my big sister? No problem, she will someday.
헤이 지휘관, 이번 임무는 꽤 잘했지? 우리 CAWS 언니 보러 가고 싶은데 하루 휴가 신청해도 될까? 아직도 언니가 인정 안 한다고? 괜찮아, 언젠가는 인정하게 될 테니까.
指挥官,快起床!我们约好了今天一起出去冒险的!没有这回事?那你现在答应我吧!
Commander! Get up! We had a date to go adventuring today! What, there's no such thing? Then say you'll go out with me right now!
지휘관, 얼른 일어나! 오늘 같이 모험하러 간다고 약속했잖아! 그런 적 없다고? 그럼 지금 약속해!
永远留在你身边……这是要跟我签订永久劳务合同吗?
不是啊?诶……虽然我不是很理解,但是……
我愿意多花点时间慢慢了解。
You want me to stay with you forever... Does that mean you're signing a permanent services contract with me?
No? Er... Well, I don't quite get it, but...
I'm willing to take my time and figure it out with you.
영원히 곁에 있어 달라니... 종신 고용 계약이야?
아니라고? 그럼 뭔지 잘 모르겠지만...
시간은 많으니까, 천천히 알아가 볼게.
哈哈,让风浪来得更猛烈吧!
Haha, bring on the wind and waves!
하하~! 바람아, 더 세차게 불어라~!
姐,我们今天出去遛弯怎么样?姐,你怎么不说话?别跑啊,姐!哼……有趣的女人,以为这样我就会放弃吗?
Big Sis, how about going out on a ride by the coast today? Big Sis, why aren't you saying anything? Don't run away, Big Sis! Heh... You're an interesting woman, you think I'll give up just like that?
언니, 오늘 산길 드라이브 어때? 언니~ 말 좀 해봐~ 아, 잠깐! 언니 어디 가! 흥, 하여간 재밌는 여자라니까. 그런다고 내가 포기할 줄 알고?
趁着等待的无聊时间,我们来喝点小酒吧?
Why don't we have a little drink while we're bored waiting?
그냥 기다리기도 심심한데, 같이 한잔 어때?
培养语音
新人来了,要不要赌一把是什么样的类型?
We've got a newbie, wanna bet on what she's like?
신입이 왔네. 어떤 타입인지 내기할래?
嗯哼♪我很喜欢,可以申请再来一次吗?
Ahn♪ I love it, can I have some more?
으흠~ 너무 좋다♪ 추가 신청해도 돼?
这下可以操纵傀儡接近我姐了!
Now I can send this Dummy out to get closer to Big Sis!
더미를 조종해서 언니한테 접근해야지!
可以做个好梦了。
Time for sweet dreams.
좋은 꿈 꿔야지...
美丽的女士们,新的冒险即将拉开序幕……
Hello lovely ladies, a new adventure is about to begin...
숙녀 여러분, 곧 새로운 모험의 막이 오릅니다!
耶嘿,可以出远门了!我一定会满载而归的!
Yaaay, I get to go out! I'll make sure to come back with loads of stuff!
야호, 멀리 외출한다! 물건 잔뜩 싣고 올게!
嗨,指挥官,我回——来——了——!快看看我带回来的物资有没有你喜欢的?
Hi, Commander, I'm baaaaaack! Come over and look at my supplies, see anything you like?
지휘관, 나 돌아왔어! 어디 마음에 드는 거 있는지 봐봐!
好,全部交给我吧!
Alright, leave it to me!
좋아, 나한테 맡겨 줘!
战斗语音
冲啊,放肆地进攻吧!
Charge! Go wild and attack!
가자! 쭉쭉 진격하자고!
你们这样的家伙根本不配做我的对手!
None of you are worthy to be my opponents!
너네 따윈 내 상대가 될 자격도 없어!
可恶!又塞错弹药了吗?!
Dammit! Did I load the wrong ammo again?!
젠장, 또 탄약을 헷갈렸나?!
轻松的战斗,真是让人昏昏欲睡。
That was an easy battle, I feel like I'm going to fall asleep.
식은 죽 먹기였네, 하품이 다 나온다.
撤退,不过是为了给更华丽的登场铺垫而已!
Retreat! Although, this is just a lead-in to an even more impressive entrance!
후퇴는 더 화려하게 등장하기 위해서야!
全部拆掉!一个也别想跑!
Scrap them all! Let none survive!
몽땅 부숴 버려! 한 놈도 놓치지 마!
哼哼,不过是垂死挣扎的垃圾!
Hehe, you're just trash squirming around in your death throes!
후후, 발버둥이나 치는 쓰레기 주제에...!
美丽的女士们由我来守护!
Allow me to protect the lovely ladies!
예쁜 아가씨들은 내가 지킨다!
粉身碎骨吧,渣滓们!
Prepare to be pulverized, scum!
박살나라, 쓰레기!
将这一切都破坏掉!
Let's destroy everything!
모조리 부순다!