交互语音
长官,这是截止您到来之前发现的可疑分子的记录。
Commander, here are the records of all suspicious persons detected before your arrival.
지휘관, 오실 때까지 발견한 거수자 기록입니다.
HS.50向您报道!本体已经完成所有启动流程,随时可以执行任务,长官!
HS.50 reporting for duty! All activation procedures completed, ready for action, Commander!
HS.50이 보고드립니다! 본체 부팅 시퀀스 완료, 상시 임무 수행 가능합니다!
……以上是我目前所完成的工作,长官,请问是否满意?……太好了,这样距离合格的格里芬人形就更进一步……啊,没什么!
...That sums up everything I have done so far. Are you happy with that, Commander? ...That's great! Now I'm another step closer to becoming an acceptable Griffin T-Doll... Oh, nothing!
...이상이 현재까지 완료한 작업입니다, 지휘관. 만족하십니까? ...다행입니다, 이걸로 어엿한 그리폰의 전술인형에 한 걸음 더 가까워졌군요... 앗, 아무것도 아닙니다!
请尽量避免站在靠窗的位置,这里很容易成为狙击手的目标,用餐时要和其他人保持距离,防止食物内被投入有毒物质……抱歉,不自觉地就……
Please refrain from standing next to the window. It would make you an easy target for snipers. Keep your distance from others when eating to prevent your food from being poisoned... Sorry, force of habit…
저격의 위험이 있으니 창가에서 최대한 멀리 떨어져 주세요. 식사 시에도 독살의 위험이 있으니 타인과 거리를 유지하시고... 죄송합니다, 저도 모르게...
据说凭借爱好这种技能可以更快的融入大家,不知道训练科目什么时候可以排到这一部分……
I hear that it's easier to bond with others over hobbies. I wonder when we'll cover this subject in our training...
취미란 스킬로 더 빨리 모두와 어울릴 수 있다고 들었는데, 해당 스킬 훈련 일정은 언제인가요?
啊,这些线团是……抱歉,我只是想做一些让您开心的事情,书上有这种手织衣物的教学,所以……您的意思是很喜欢?太、太好了!
Uh, this tangled mess is... Sorry, I just wanted to do something that would make you happy. There's a tutorial in this book on how to knit a sweater, so... You like it? That...That's wonderful!
아, 이 실뭉치는... 죄송합니다, 지휘관이 기뻐할 만한 일을 해보려고, 뜨개질 교본을 찾아서... 기쁘시다고요? 다, 다행이에요!
……长官,您找我来不是执行站岗任务吗?
誓约……原来这就是被认可的感觉吗……长官,我倍感荣幸……哦,对对,是幸福……!
从今往后,我会永远陪在您身边,守护您的安全!
...Commander, didn't you summon me to assign me sentry duty?
An Oath... So this is what it feels like to be acknowledged... Commander, you do me great honor... Oh, yes, I mean you make me very happy...!
From now on, I will always be by your side, keeping you safe!
...지휘관, 보초 임무로 찾으신 게 아닌가요?
서약... 이것이 바로 인정받는 느낌인가요... 대단히 영광입니다... 아니, 대단히 행복해요...!
앞으로 영원히 당신 곁에 함께하며 안전하게 지켜드리겠습니다!
是,遵命!
Yes, roger that!
네, 알겠습니다!
同僚们都很友善,只是我还不懂如何在日常生活里和大家相处,请再给我一点时间,我一定可以做到。
My colleagues are all very friendly, but I just don't know how to get along with them. Please give me more time, I'll figure it out eventually.
동료들 모두 친절합니다. 그저 제가 아직 일상 생활에 어울리는 법을 모르는 것뿐이니, 조금만 더 시간을 주세요.
现在进入待命状态,随时响应您的召唤。
Standing by, ready to respond anytime.
현재 대기 상태입니다, 언제든지 불러 주세요.
培养语音
新的人形前来报道……请允许我去打个招呼。
A new T-Doll is reporting for duty... Please let me go and welcome them.
새로운 인형이 신고하러 왔습니다... 제가 마중할게요.
强化完毕,是否进入素体验证阶段……不需要吗?
Enhancement complete. Commence authentication stage...? That's not necessary?
강화 완료. 소체 점검 단계로 이행합니까? 필요 없습니까?
看到另一个自己的感觉,很奇妙。
It's a rather curious feeling to see your own double.
또 다른 자신을 보는 느낌이라 희한하네요.
抱歉,我明明可以做得更好……
Sorry, I could've done better...
죄송합니다, 더 잘할 수 있었는데...
要一起执行任务了吗?这是和队伍里的大家增进感情的好机会……!
Are we going on a mission together? This is a good opportunity to get closer to my teammates...!
함께 임무를 수행하는 건가요? 부대의 모두와 관계를 다지기 좋은 기회군요!
行动计划已明确,立刻出发!
The plan is clear. Let's set off immediately!
작전 계획 명확, 즉시 출발합니다!
以上是收获的物资内容,请过目。
Here is the full list of our acquisitions. Please take a look.
이상이 수확한 물자 내용입니다. 확인해 주세요.
遵命,开始切换行动模式!
Understood! Switching operation modes!
알겠습니다, 행동 모드를 전환합니다!
战斗语音
时间已完成同步,行动开始!
Live sync enabled. Commencing operation!
시간 동기화 완료, 작전 개시!
已开始对敌执行肃清工作!
Enemy eradication in progress!
적군 숙청 작업을 개시합니다!
唔,这里是HS.50,现在素体受损严重,请求支援……!
Hm, this is HS.50. My body has taken severe damage, requesting support...!
윽... 여긴 HS.50, 소체 손상이 심각하니 지원 바랍니다!
任务完成,正在上传行动记录。
Mission accomplished. Uploading operation log.
임무 완료, 작전 기록을 업로드합니다.
必须……保存有生力量……
I must...preserve my strength...
반드시... 가용 인력을 보존해야 해...
小队,以进攻态势展开!
Team, spread out to attack!
소대, 공격태세 전개!
小队,进入防守态势!
Team, defensive formation!
소대, 수비태세 전환!
敌方单位已锁定!
Enemy targets acquired!
적대 유닛을 포착!
休想逃走!
You are not getting away!
어딜 도망가!
最后一击!
One final blow!
마지막 일격이다!