交互语音
来得太晚了。不觉得让我一个人在这里等你很过分吗?
You're late. Don't you think having me wait here by myself is a bit much?
늦었잖아. 날 혼자 기다리게 하다니, 너무하지 않아?
LTLX7000,报到。希望你是值得依靠的人,指挥官。
LTLX7000 reporting. I hope you're a reliable person, Commander.
LTLX7000, 신고합니다. 당신이 믿음직한 사람이길 바랄게, 지휘관.
为什么盯着我看?人类的痣是色素沉着,人形则只是一点装饰。不许碰,感觉很奇怪。
Why are you staring at me? Human moles are caused by melanin, while they're nothing more than decorations for Dolls. Don't poke them, it feels weird.
왜 그렇게 나를 빤히 바라봐? 인간의 점은 색소 침전이지만, 인형의 점은 그냥 장식이라고. 만지지 마, 느낌 이상해.
呼,沙发上真的很舒服……没什么事的话,我再呆一会儿……诶,指挥官?!已经到上班时间了吗?我立刻起来。
Whew, the sofa's so comfy... If there's nothing else, I'll stay here for a while...ehhhh, Commander?! Is it time for work already? I'll get up right away.
후아아, 푹신푹신 소파 정말 편안해... 응...? 별일 아니면 내버려――앗, 지휘관?! 벌써 근무 시간이야!? 바, 바로 일어날게!
稍微有点累了吗,指挥官?我也……不,没什么。工作还没有处理完吗?已经快到下班时间了。
Are you feeling tired, Commander? Me too...no, it's nothing. Have you finished your work yet? It's almost time to knock off.
지휘관, 지금 피곤해? 나도 조금... 아, 아무것도 아니야. 일은 아직 안 끝났어? 곧 퇴근 시간인데.
别摸了,我是开机状态哦,指挥官。我只是想和你一起在这里静静地多躺一会儿,就一小会儿……
Stop touching me, Commander, you know I'm already powered on. All I want is to lie here with you for a little while longer...
그만 만져, 나 전원 켜져 있다고. 그냥 잠깐만 같이 누워 있고 싶은 거야, 아주 잠깐만...
戒指?我不……不,事到如今,我不想再回避自己的心意了。
指挥官,你大概早就知道了,我并不像看起来这样可靠,内心一直寻求你的支撑……
你所期待的,是真正的我吗?如果是的话……来吧,我是你的了。
A ring? I don't... No. Things being what they are now, I no longer want to run away from my feelings.
Commander, you probably know already, but I'm not as reliable as I look, and in my heart I have always been seeking your support...
Is the real me what you're looking for? If it is...then come, I am yours.
반지?! 난 아직... 아니, 이제 와서 내 마음을 부정하진 않겠어.
지휘관, 아마 진작에 알아챘겠지만 난 사실 겉모습처럼 믿음직스럽지 않아. 속으론 항상 지휘관한테 기대고 싶었어...
지휘관이 원하는 건, 솔직한 내 모습이야? 정말 그렇다면... 자아, 이제 난 당신의 것이야.
嗯……来了。
Mm... It's here.
응... 갈게.
这些小贴士是谁做的?总之来看一看吧。
Who made these little post-it notes? In any case, let's look at them.
이 도움말 누가 만들었어? 일단 한번 보자.
你来了吗?我来开门了,现在就来!
Are you here? I'm coming to the door, give me a while!
왔어...? 지금 바로 문 열게!
培养语音
有没有那种软乎乎的小人形可以摸?
Are there any soft little Dolls for me to touch?
푹신푹신하고 귀여운 인형일까...?
如果性格也能像能力一样轻易改善的话就好了。
If only my personality could be as easily modified as my abilities.
성격도 능력처럼 쉽게 고칠 수 있다면 좋을 텐데.
如果我们都有独立意志,就能够彼此依偎取暖了。
If we all have independent wills, then we can huddle up with each other for warmth.
우리 모두가 각자 의지를 지녔다면, 다 함께 따듯하게 뭉칠 수 있을 텐데.
你来了啊……肩膀,能借给我靠一下吗?
You're here... Please, could you let me lean on your shoulder?
왔어? 저기... 어깨에 좀 기대도 될까...?
让我来领导大家?我……咳,我重视各位自己的判断。
You want me to lead the others? I... Ahem, I value everyone's judgement.
나보고 리드하라고? 어... 크흠, 각자의 판단을 존중하겠어.
走之前,来拥抱一下?啊,开玩笑的。我先走了。
Before I go, could you give me a hug? Ah, I was just kidding. I'll be off.
가기 전에 살짝 안아 줄래...? 노, 농담이야. 이만 갈게.
这些是清单上的物资,这些是意外的收获。全都给你。
These items are on the list, and these were an unexpected harvest. They're all for you.
여기 요구한 물자야, 그리고 이건 의외의 수확이고. 전부 줄게.
交给我吧,会给你满意的结果的。
Leave it to me. I'll give you a satisfactory outcome.
맡겨 줘, 만족스러운 결과를 가져올게.
战斗语音
拆碎敌人就是尽责。
Crushing the enemy is my duty.
적을 박살 내는 것이 의무야.
一点也不可爱的敌人呢。
What thoroughly uncute enemies.
전혀 귀엽지 않은 적이네.
呜啊!盾和衣服都……
Uwah! My shield and clothes are...
아앗! 방패랑 옷이...!
顺利地结束了。指挥官,你果然是个靠得住的人。
A successful ending. Commander, you really are a trustworthy person.
무사히 끝났네. 지휘관, 역시 당신은 믿음직한 사람이구나.
快走吧,已经无法挽回了!
Hurry up and run, there's no salvaging the situation!
어서 가자, 이젠 형세를 뒤집을 수 없어!
冲锋,我的盾会保护你们!
Charge, my shield will protect you!
돌격해, 내가 방패로 지켜 주겠어!
小心,到我身后来。
Careful, get behind me.
조심해, 내 뒤로 숨어.
就凭你吗?
Who do you think you are?
너 따위가?
别想动摇我。
Don't think you can sway me.
날 동요시킬 생각이라면 버려.