交互语音
到上班的时间了?稍等,我先把这些收起来。
Is it time for work already? Hang on, let me put these away.
벌써 출근 시간이야? 잠깐만, 이것 좀 정리할게.
……啊。光顾着看书,原来已经到了吗?VHS报到,请尽情地使用我吧。
...Ah. I've arrived already? I was focused on reading my book. VHS reporting, please use me to your heart's content.
...아, 책 읽던 사이에 벌써 도착했네? VHS, 입대를 신고합니다. 마음대로 부려도 돼.
有一时不知道该怎么处理的事情时,不要硬钻牛角尖,那只会让思维更加局限于一处。来做点别的事情吧,比如玩三十二阶魔方?
If you're at a loss for how to handle a situation, don't try to force the issue and get lost in trivial details. That will only lead to tunnel vision on your part. Instead, you should try doing something else. How about a 32-sided Rubik's Cube?
해결법이 잘 떠오르지 않을 때 억지로 고민하는 건 안 좋아, 사고가 한 점에 몰릴 뿐이니까, 차라리 딴 일을 하면서 주의력을 발산하는 게 좋지. 예를 들면 32단 큐브라던가?
虽然我喜欢玩这些东西,但别再强行给我和SL8牵线了,我没有原谅她的打算。和太热情的人交往会干扰我的思考,这点我已经从她身上证实了。
I may like playing with these things, but please stop trying to force me to make up with Gr SL8, because I have no intention of forgiving her. Hanging out with people who are too boisterous only serves to disturb my thoughts, as she has clearly demonstrated.
이런 장난감 갖고 노는 건 좋아하지만, 억지로 SL8하고 붙이진 말아 줄래? 걔를 용서할 생각 없어, 너무 오지랖 넓은 사람 때문에 생각이 흐트러지는 건 걔한테서 뼈저리게 느꼈으니까.
交友的标准?嗯……话不多,行动效率高,即使在一间房里也能各做各的事,互不打扰的人。就像FAMAS那样。
My standards for a friend? Hm... They need to be quiet, efficient, able to do their own thing even if we're in the same room and not disturb each other. In other words, like FAMAS.
친구 사귀는 기준? 음... 말수가 적고, 작전 효율이 높고, 같은 방에 있어도 각자의 일만 하고, 서로 건들지 않는 사람. 그러니까 딱 FAMAS 같은 사람.
怎么不继续说了?没关系的,是你的烦恼就不算噪音。等你发泄完就一起想想解决的办法吧。
Why did you stop halfway? It's alright, your frustrations don't count as noise. Once you've finished venting, we can think about a way to deal with them together.
왜 말하다 마는 거야? 괜찮다니까, 지휘관의 고민이라면 시끄럽다고 생각 안 하니까. 실컷 얘기한 다음에 같이 어떻게 할지 생각하자.
谢谢你把我带出来,指挥官,这群人实在是太吵了。
有其他事要说?是什么……啊,这是……
真让我意外,指挥官。但我并不讨厌你,所以,我同意。
Thank you for bringing me here, Commander. That lot is just too noisy.
You have something else you want to say? What is it... Ah, this is...
What a surprise, Commander. But I don't dislike you. So yes, I agree.
데리고 나와줘서 고마워, 지휘관. 녀석들 정말 시끄러웠어.
근데 내게 할 말이라도 있어? 뭔데? 이건...
이건 정말 깜짝 놀랐네, 지휘관. 그래도, 응, 좋아.
感觉可以学习。
I think I can learn this.
배울만하네.
照我说的试试看。
Try doing it the way I said.
내가 말하는 대로 해봐.
啊,已经到点啦。等我看完这页就来。
Ah, we've already arrived. I'll come over once I finish this page.
아, 벌써 시간이 이렇게 됐구나. 이 페이지만 읽고 금방 갈게.
培养语音
出来时安静些,我在组装模型。
Be quiet when you come out. I'm building a model.
나올 때 조용히 해줘, 지금 모형을 조립하고 있으니까.
变强是有意义的。
There is a meaning in becoming strong.
강해지는 것엔 의미가 있어.
这些傀儡跟得上我的动作吗?
Can these Dummies keep up with my movements?
이 더미들 내 움직임에 따라올 수 있을까?
这里太无聊了,请给我一本书。
This place is boring, please give me a book.
여기 너무 심심하니까, 책이라도 빌려줄래?
我不擅长合作……但也只能做了吧。
I'm not good at teamwork... But I guess I'll have to try.
협력은 잘 못하지만... 할 수밖에 없지.
要我带点玩具给你吗?
Want me to get some toys for you?
장난감도 가져다줄까?
我回来了,没什么足够有趣的东西。
I'm back, there was nothing interesting out there.
갔다왔어, 딱히 재밌는 건 없었어.
只要模仿你的战术就做得到。
I can do it if I just imitate your tactics.
지휘관의 전술을 흉내 내면 할 수 있어.
战斗语音
走吧,谨慎地前进。
Let's go. Advance carefully.
자, 신중하게 전진하자.
全部击毁,一个不留——这样就可以了吧?
Wipe them all out and let none survive — that's it, right?
남김 없이 모조리 파괴하면 되는 거지?
啊,身体怎么变轻了……
Ah, why does my body feel so light...
어라, 몸이 어째서 가볍지...
不管途中有多少波折,能获胜就是最好的结果。
No matter how many setbacks we face along the way, achieving victory is the best outcome.
우여곡절이 있어도 이기면 장땡인 거야.
就像解魔方也有卡壳的时候,冷静一下再继续吧。
This is just like how you can get stuck when trying to solve a Rubik's Cube. Calm down and try again later.
퍼즐 큐브에서 막힐 때처럼 진정하고 다시 도전하자.
不是保留实力的时候了。
Now is not the time to hold back.
힘을 아낄 상황이 아니야.
回防,减少损伤!
Defend and minimize damage!
수비로 전환해, 피해를 줄여!
看得到的就能被学习。
What can be seen can be learned.
눈에 보이는 모든 것을 학습한다!
能被学习的就能被超越。
What can be learned can be surpassed.
흉내 낼 수 있다면 뛰어넘을 수도 있어.