交互语音
报告指挥官,今天的基地也无事发生。
Fedorov reporting to Commander, nothing happened on the base today.
보고 드립니다, 오늘도 기지에 이상 없습니다.
您好,指挥官,我是菲德洛夫。曾经担任过一段时间的医疗兵,目前主要负责远程火力支援,请指示!
Hello, Commander. I am Fedorov. I was once a medic and I am currently responsible for delivering long-ranged fire support. Your orders, please!
안녕하십니까 지휘관님, 표도로프라고 합니다. 과거 의무병으로 근무했지만 지금은 원거리 화력 지원을 맡고 있습니다. 지시를 내려 주십시오!
指挥官,有什么指示吗?去、去郊游?请给我五分钟,让我评估下地点的安全系数还有应该携带的装备等级……
Do you have any orders, Commander? You, you want to go outside? Please give me five minutes to evaluate the safety level of the region and the recommended equipment loadouts...
지휘관님, 용무가 있으십니까? 소, 소풍이요? 5분만 기다려 주십시오, 해당 지점의 안전 계수와 휴대할 장비의 등급을 평가해서...
能帮我看看这份道歉计划书的可行性吗,指挥官?昨天我纠结太久交通工具,导致蜂鸟错过了电影……您是说,只需要买个小礼物就可以吗?
Could you help me evaluate the viability of this apology plan document? You see, I was preoccupied with our choice of transport yesterday and caused Kolibri to miss her movie... Wait, so you're saying all I need to do is buy her a small gift?
이 사과 계획서의 실행 가능성을 검토해 주시겠습니까? 어제 교통수단을 고민하다 콜리브리가 보고 싶어하던 영화를 놓치는 바람에... 아하, 그럼 작은 선물을 사 주면 되겠습니까?
您在看这个俄罗斯套娃的装饰吗?大家都以为是蜂鸟送的,其实是帕罗莎送的,她说希望我能把自己从一层又一层的顾虑中解脱出来。
Are you looking at this matryoshka doll? Everyone thinks Kolibri gave it to me, but it's actually from Perosa. She says that she hopes I'll be able to emerge from my layers and layers of cares and worries.
이 마트료시카 장식 말이십니까? 다들 콜리브리가 준 건 줄 알지만, 사실은 페로사가 준 겁니다. 한층 한층, 제가 고민에서 빠져나오길 바란다면서요.
您还没告诉我,您对我的期望是什么呢……放、放下自己的顾虑,轻松地生活吗?还真是和帕罗莎说的一样呢……
You haven't told me about your expectations of me... You, you want me to set aside my concerns and live a carefree life? You're saying the same thing as Perosa...
아직 제게 바라는 것을 말씀해 주시지 않았는데... 고민을 내려놓고 편하게 지내라고요? 정말, 페로사와 똑같은 말이로군요...
我并没有做出什么值得嘉奖的事,却能收到这样珍贵的馈赠……
指挥官,就这样收下的话,我会很不安的。
请告诉我,您对我的期待,我定会竭尽所能成为您心目中的样子。
I haven't done anything that is particularly praiseworthy, yet I've received such a valuable gift...
Commander, I'll feel very uneasy if I just accept it like that. Please tell me what you expect of me, and I will do everything I can to become the person in your heart.
딱히 칭찬받을 만한 일은 하지 않았는데, 이렇게 소중한 선물을 받게 되다니...
이대로 받았다간, 엄청 불안해질 거예요...
그러니까, 지휘관님이 제게 기대하는 것을 말씀해 주세요. 최선을 다해 원하시는 모습이 되겠습니다.
请放心,不管是什么样的任务,我都会为您完成。
Don't worry. No matter what kind of mission it is, I will complete it for you.
안심하십시오, 어떤 임무는 반드시 완수하겠습니다.
请再耐心等待一下,指挥官。
Please be patient and wait a little more, Commander.
조금만 더 기다려 주십시오, 지휘관님.
培养语音
新人来报道了,我这就去带新人办手续。
We have a new arrival, I'll go take care of the new employee paperwork.
신입이 신고하러 왔습니다, 지금 바로 등록 수속을 진행하겠습니다.
谢谢指挥官,我不会辜负这些耗费在我身上的材料的。
Thank you, Commander. I will not waste the resources you have expended on me.
감사합니다, 지휘관님. 제게 소모된 자원이 헛되지 않도록 하겠습니다.
这下耗费的材料又要增多了呢……
Now I'll be expending more resources...
또 자원의 소모가 늘어나겠군요...
真是熟悉的环节……
What a familiar sequence of events...
정말 익숙한 광경...
明白,我会立刻去熟悉队友的情况。
Understood, I will immediately familiarize myself with my teammates.
알겠습니다, 즉시 소대 동료의 상태를 확인하겠습니다.
需要我带回的物资清单已经收好了,请稍微等待一段时间,我一定会全部完成的。
I've already put away the list of the items you want me to acquire. Please wait a while, I assure you that I will collect them all.
가지고 올 물자의 리스트는 잘 챙겼습니다. 잠시만 기다려 주십시오, 반드시 모두 달성하겠습니다.
指挥官,我回来了。一段时间不见,您好像瘦了?
I'm back, Commander. I haven't seen you in a while, have you gotten skinnier?
지휘관님, 돌아왔습니다만... 못 본 사이에 살이 빠지신 것 같습니다?
呼……是可以参考之前作战记录的任务,请放心交给我吧。
Whew... I can refer to past combat records for this mission. Please relax and leave it to me.
휴우... 이전 작전기록을 참고할 수 있는 임무로군요. 안심하고 맡겨 주십시오.
战斗语音
应对各种战况的计划都已备好,准备出发吧。
The plans for dealing with various contingencies are ready, let's prepare to move out.
각종 상황에 대응할 계획 준비 완료, 출발합시다.
听我的指示行动。
Act as I direct.
제 지시에 따라 행동하세요.
明明……全都考虑到了……
But I...thought of everything...
분명... 꼼꼼히 고려했는데...
只不过是一场战役的胜利而已,我们还需为下一场做准备。
All we did was win one battle. We still need to prepare for the next one.
아직 한 번의 전투에서 승리했을 뿐입니다. 다음 판을 위해 준비해야 합니다.
暂时的撤退并不等同于失败。
A temporary retreat is not the same as failure.
일시적인 후퇴는 패배가 아닙니다.
掩护前锋,加强火力!
Cover the vanguards and increase firepower!
선봉을 엄호, 화력을 강화해라!
侧翼注意防御!
Flanks, mind your defense!
양측 수비에 주의!
集中火力突击目标!
Focus fire and assault the target!
화력을 집중해 돌격한다!
不要慌张,听我指示!
Don't panic and listen to my instructions!
당황하지 말고 지시에 따르라!
跟着我的脚步!
Keep up with my pace!
나를 따르라!