交互语音
时间正好,恭喜您保住了全勤奖。
You're just in time, congratulations on keeping your no-absences prize.
출근 시간 딱 맞췄어요. 오늘도 전근 기록 갱신했네요.
AUG SMG,从今天开始在格里芬就职!请多指教啦,前辈。对了,这里上班可以带宠物吧?
I'm AUG Para, and I'll be working at Griffin from today onwards! I'll be in your care, Senior. Oh yes, can we bring pets to work?
오늘부터 그리폰에서 일하게 된 AUG Para입니다! 잘 부탁드려요, 선배님. 아참, 여기 애완동물을 데리고 와도 되는 거죠?
真没想到我会来格里芬这样厉害的地方工作,总觉得有些紧张呢。前辈,能请您教教我这里该怎么做吗?
I didn't think I'd be able to work at a wonderful place like Griffin. I still feel a little tense though, Senior. Could you teach me what to do?
그리폰처럼 엄청난 곳에서 일하게 되니까... 많이 긴장되네요. 선배님, 여긴 어떻게 하면 되는지 알려주시겠나요?
哇,前辈?!呜啊,摸鱼被抓包了……但是在格里芬工作的大家都好可爱,一聊起来就会忘记时间,抱歉啦。尤其是那位AUG,总觉得有很熟悉的感觉……
Ack, is that you, Senior? Oh no, I was caught slacking off... Sorry about that, but everyone working in Griffin is so cute, so I lose track of time once I start chatting with them. Especially that AUG, for some reason she feels really familiar...
와악, 선배님?! 우으, 딴청부리다 잡혔네요... 그리폰의 모두가 너무 귀여워서 얘기를 나누다 시간 가는 줄 몰랐어요, 죄송합니다. 특히 저 AUG라는 분, 왠지 익숙한 느낌이 들어요...
别总是那么紧张,前辈。工作固然需要用认真谨慎的态度来解决,但总是紧绷着反而会影响状态哦。来杯奶咖怎么样?
Don't be so tense all the time, Senior. Of course you need to have a serious attitude when it comes to work, but being wound tight for too long will affect your condition. How about a milk coffee?
너무 신경을 곤두세우실 필요 없어요, 선배님. 물론 업무는 신중하게 해야지만, 가끔 풀어지지 않으면 오히려 컨디션이 나빠져요. 밀크커피 한잔 마실래요?
在接到邀请前,我一直以为自己会找一份普通的工作,然后在某个年龄被催婚,嫁给随便哪个条件合格的人……但是现在的生活才是我想要的。而且,我也找到了自己真心喜欢的人。
Before getting this invitation, I thought I'd find a normal job for myself, and then end up getting pushed to marry at a certain age to anyone who fit the requirements... But this life now is what I really want. And I've also found the person I truly love.
오퍼를 받기 전에는, 저도 평범한 직장을 다니면서 적당한 나이가 되면 언제 시집가냐고 재촉받다가, 대충 괜찮은 사람하고 결혼할 거라 생각했어요... 하지만 지금의 생활이야말로 제가 원하던 것이에요! 게다가... 여기서 정말로 좋아하는 사람도 찾았으니까요...
这个戒指……前辈,是我想的那个意思吗?
虽然我很想痛快地接受,但我几年前发过一次烧,醒来后就把以前的事情都忘掉了。
有这样不清不楚的过去的人,您也会接受吗?那么……为我戴上它吧,我很高兴!
This ring... Commander, does it mean what I think it does?
Although I'd like to just say yes and accept it, I had a fever several years ago and when I woke up I forgot everything about the past.
Will you accept someone with an obscure background like me? In that case... Please put it on my finger, I'm so happy to receive it!
이 반지는... 선배님, 제가 생각하는 그 뜻이 맞나요?
흔쾌이 받아들이고 싶지만, 전 몇 년 전에 열이 심하게 나서, 그전의 기억이 하나도 생각나질 않아요.
이렇게 과거를 알 수 없는 사람인데도 받아주실 건가요? 그럼... 그걸 제 손가락에 끼워주세요. 저 정말로 기뻐요!
前辈,这是员工手册哦!
Senior, this is the employee manual!
자, 선배, 직원 수첩이에요.
等一下,我扎好头发就来开门了!
Wait a minute! I'll open up once I pin up my hair!
잠깐 기다려주세요, 머리 묶고 금방 열게요!
培养语音
不管什么样的人形,都值得被珍惜。
All Dolls should be cherished, no matter who they are.
어떤 인형도 소중하게 대해야 해요.
看呀,前辈,我是不是变得更漂亮了?
Look, Senior, haven't I become prettier?
선배, 이것 보세요, 저 엄청 예뻐지지 않았나요?
诶……诶?这是格里芬魔术吗?!
Eh..ehhhh? Is this Griffin magic at work?
엣? 에엣? 이게 그리폰 매직이란 건가요?
我也要在这里接受治疗吗?真是一视同仁的地方呀。
So I'm going to be treated here too? This place really does treat everyone equally.
저도 여기서 치료를 받는 건가요? 정말 차별이 없는 곳이네요.
应该怎么指挥人形作战呢……
How should I command Dolls in battle...
인형의 작전은 어떻게 지휘하면 될까요...
这算是出公差吗,前辈?好啦,我走了哦。
Is this a work dispatch, Senior? Alright then, I'm going.
이건... 출장 임무인가요, 선배? 알겠습니다, 다녀올게요.
我回来了!有没有可爱的天使给我抱一抱?
I'm back! Any cute angels want to give me a hug?
다녀왔습니다! 절 꼬옥 안아줄 귀여운 천사분은 안 계시나요?
安心吧,我会努力学前辈指挥的。
Don't worry, I'll do my best to learn from your leadership, Senior.
안심하세요, 선배처럼 지휘할 수 있도록 노력할게요!
战斗语音
出发吧,格里芬的天使们!
Let's go, Griffin's Angels!
출발해요, 그리폰의 천사들!
这些都得打烂吗?我想也许有更好的方式。
Do we have to blast them all to bits? I think there might be a better way?
전부 부숴야만 하나요? 더 좋은 방법이 있을 것 같은데요.
哎呀,抱歉,一不小心就弄成这样了……
Ah, sorry, I got careless and ended up this way...
아차... 죄송해요, 방심하고 말았어요.
虽然有点险,但是我们赢了哦,前辈!
It was close, but we won, Senior!
조금 아슬아슬한 상황도 있었지만 이겼어요, 선배!
也别太勉强……重整旗鼓后再来吧。
Don't push yourself too hard... Let's reorganize ourselves and give it another go.
무리하는 건 금물이에요, 태세를 정비하고 와요!
好机会,上吧!
This is a good chance for us, let's go!
지금이 기회예요, 갑시다!
啊,小心!
Ah, look out!
앗, 조심하세요!
瞄准……发射!
Take aim...fire!
조준... 발사!
我也会战斗啊。
I can fight too.
저도 싸울게요.
别小看人类女孩子哦。
Don't look down on human girls.
인간 여자애를 얕보지 마세요.