交互语音
指、指指指……呜,对不起,我还是没有做好心理准备……
C-C-C-Com... (whimper) I'm sorry, I'm still not mentally prepared yet...
지, 지지지... 으으, 죄송해요, 아직 마음의 준비가 안 됐어요...
我、我是瓦特罗PM-5,希望不会拖大家的后腿……
I, I'm PM5, I hope I won't inconvenience the others...
바, 발트로 PM-5라고 합니다... 모두의 발목을 붙잡지 않도록 노력할게요...
虽然很想在食量上下功夫,但如果不改进消化模块,也不可能吃下更多了……?
Although I'd like to do something about my appetite, I won't be able to eat more if I don't improve my digestion modules...right?
식사량을 늘리고 싶은데, 역시 소화 모듈을 개선하지 않으면 더 많이 못 먹는 걸까요...?
抱歉,希望没有妨碍到您。
I'm sorry, I hope I didn't bother you.
죄송해요, 방해되진 않았나요...?
我经常因为做得不够好而原地踏步,但总也不明白到底哪里不够好,结果越来越没有信心了……
I often end up retreading old ground because I don't do well enough, but I still don't understand where I'm inadequate, so over time I became less and less confident in myself...
전 항상 능력 부족으로 제자리걸음만 하는데, 대체 뭐가 문제인지도 모르겠어서 자꾸 자존감만 떨어지네요...
我最近正在试做一些家庭菜肴,虽然一开始没什么自信,但总算出了一些成果……当然,这是我平时吃的分量,相信指挥官也……您怎么翻白眼了?
Recently, I've been experimenting with home cooking. Although I wasn't too confident at first, my efforts have produced some results... Of course, this is my usual portion size, so I'm sure you can... Commander? Did you pass out?
요즘은 가정식을 만들어 보고 있어요. 처음엔 자신 없었지만, 어느 정도 결과가 나온 것 같아요... 물론 이건 제 평소 식사량이니까, 지휘관님도 분명... 지휘관님?! 왜 갑자기 거품을 무세요!?
……换做以前的我,肯定想不到自己会有这一天。
我明明还不算是个可靠的人形,可一旦看着您的眼睛,我好像也能变得勇敢起来了。
请让我陪您走下去吧!
...I'm sure my old self would never have imagined that a day like this would come for me.
I'm still not a very reliable Doll, but whenever I see your eyes, I feel like I can be brave.
Please let me continue to stay by your side!
예전 같았으면, 이런 날이 오리라곤 상상도 못했을 거예요...
전 아직도 전혀 듬직하지 못한 인형이지만, 지휘관님의 눈을 바라보면 용기가 생기는 것 같아요.
앞으로도 계속 지휘관님과 함께 있도록 해 주세요!
抱歉,但愿我没有很碍事……
I'm sorry, I hope I'm not too much of a bother...
죄송해요, 방해되진 않았죠...?
该不会……是因为我才需要等待那么久的吧……?
Don't tell me...you had to wait this long because of me?
설마 저 때문에 오래 걸리는 건 아니죠...?
培养语音
新的同伴来了,一定很厉害吧?
A new friend has come. She must be amazing, right?
새로운 동료가 왔어요, 분명 엄청 강하겠죠?
对不起,我的进步总是微不足道……
I'm sorry, I'm not improving much...
죄송해요, 크게 발전하지 못해서...
这样子……胃口也会变大吗?
Does this mean...my appetite will grow larger too?
이러면, 식사량도 늘어나나요?
每次都搞得那么狼狈……
I always end up in such a sad state each time...
항상 이렇게 창피한 꼴이 되다니...
诶!?我可以吗?
Eh?! Can I really do it?
네!? 정말 제가요?!
我、我还想再检查一下有没有忘带的东西……
I, I think I want to check one more time to see if I forgot something...
저, 까먹은 게 없는지 다시 확인해 볼게요...
对不起,我只能做到这种程度了……
I'm sorry, this is all I can do...
죄송해요, 이 정도밖에 못 가져와서...
按照既定路线的话,就算是我应该也可以。
If we follow the planned route, even I should be able to do it.
정해진 경로만 따른다면, 저도 해낼 수 있겠죠.
战斗语音
虽然没太大的信心,但我会尽力的。
Although I'm not too confident, I'll do my best.
별로 자신은 없지만, 최선을 다할게요.
总、总之先不要冒进,一定有应敌的好办法。
I-In any case, don't be rash. There must be a good way to handle the enemy.
이, 일단 무작정 부딪히지 말고 적에 대응할 방법을 생각해 봐요.
呜,还是做得不够好吗,指挥官,对不起……
(Whimper) Am I still not good enough, Commander? I'm sorry...
으으, 역시 부족했던 걸까요? 죄송해요 지휘관님...
不会是梦吧?真的赢了?
This isn't a dream, is it? Did we really win?
이거, 꿈 아니죠? 정말 이긴 거죠?
对不起!对不起!如果我做得再好一点的话……
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! If only I'd done a little better...
죄송해요! 죄송해요! 제가 더 잘할 수 있었다면...!
现在也许是进攻的好机会,拜托了。
This might be a good opportunity to attack, I'll be counting on you.
지금 공격해도 될 것 같아요, 부탁해요.
总觉得这样进攻不太好,还、还是防守吧。
For some reason I get the feeling that attacking like this isn't a good idea. Let, let's just defend for now.
지금은 무리하지 말아야 할 것 같아요, 역시 방어해요.
这样会有效果吗?
Will this work?
이걸로 통할까요?
感觉不太成功的样子……
It doesn't seem very successful...
왠지 미묘한 것 같은데...
这、这种时候不拼一把的话……!
At times like these, if I don't give it my all...
여, 여기서 힘을 내야...!